To avoid confusion about Rush Fees please consider these examples.
- 1 Rush label . If you clearly say you need us to review/submit a label in less than our 1-2 day norm, we would charge the normal base fee for a normal label ($40). In addition we may (optionally, depending on the circumstances) apply a $100 Rush Fee (the minimum as stated at this page ).
- 10 Rush labels . We would charge 50% more than the normal base fee of $40 per label (no minimum applies).
- 2 Rush/Expedite labels . We would charge normal rates for the labels and the expedite, plus the $100 minimum Rush Fee. As mentioned , “Rush” and “Expedite” are two different things, and the expedite aspect is time-based not flat fee, so it does not affect the Rush Fee. In this example we would charge the Rush Fee and the Expedite Fee because both are requested.
- 2 Rush formulas . We would charge 50% more than the normal base fee of $150 per routine formula (no minimum applies).
- FDA label review or Trademark Application . We would charge 50% more than the normal flat fee (no minimum applies).
- Rush in subject line of email . We would treat as Rush request.
- Please expedite, do asap, hurry up, urgent, etc . We should ask if you want or need Rush but would not automatically assume you do.
If you find all this confusing, please ask, when you think you may need Rush or Expedite.